According to 24/7 Wall St.com the 10 states with the Most Hate Groups are:
- South Carolina
- New Jersey
Then there are the top 10 states with the most gun violence:
- New Mexico
How many of those states, according to Nate Silver’s Forecast on FiveThirtyEight.com (on 10-8 @ 9:46 a.m.) support Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton and what are the odds.
Only New Jersey (95.9 percent to 4.1 percent for Donald Trump), New Mexico (93 percent to 6.2 percent for Trump), and Virgina (90.1 percent to 9.1 percent for Trump) are forecast to support Hillary Clinton.
The rest of the top 10 most racist and gun violent states are all solidly behind Donald Trump helping explain why they support this racist, bully, misogynistic, serial liar, and fraud.
- Alaska (71.8 percent) and Mississippi (94.1 percent)
- Louisiana (96 percent) and Arkansas (98 percent)
- Mississippi (see 1st place) and Idaho (98.8 percent)
- Alabama (99.6 percent)
- Montana (98 percent) and Tennessee (96.3 percent)
- Arkansas (see 2nd place) and South Carolina (86.1 percent)
- Wyoming (98 percent) and Alabama (see 4th place)
- Oklahoma (99.3 percent) and Kentucky (96.6 percent)
- Both New Mexico and Virginia are forecast to support Hillary Clinton
- Tennessee (see 5th place) and Louisiana (see 2nd place)
What about the ten most uneducated states? For that answer I take you back to 24/7 WallSt.com.
Starting with last place:
- West Virginia (the forecast is 99.1 percent for Trump)
49. Mississippi (the forecast is 95.1 percent for Trump)
48. Arkansas (the forecast is 98 percent for Trump)
47. Kentucky (the forecast is 96.6 percent for Trump)
46. Louisiana (the forecast is 96 percent for Trump)
45. Nevada (the forecast is 31.2 percent for Trump)
44. Alabama (the forecast is 99.6 percent for Trump)
43. Oklahoma (the forecast is 99.3 percent for Trump)
42. Indiana (the forecast is 89.1 percent for Trump)
41. Idaho (the forecast is 98.9 percent for Trump)
Now that you have these facts, what do you think the reason is that Trump has so much support in most of these top ten most violent, most racist and least educated states?
Lloyd Lofthouse is a former U.S. Marine and Vietnam Veteran, with a BA in journalism and an MFA in writing, who taught in the public schools for thirty years (1975 – 2005).
Lofthouse’s first novel was the award winning historical fiction My Splendid Concubine [3rd edition]. His second novel was the award winning thriller Running with the Enemy followed by his award winning memoir Crazy is Normal.
To follow this Blog via E-mail see upper left-hand column and click on “FOLLOW!”