How do you measure patriotism—by the number of beers drank on the 4th of July or who votes on election days?
After posting Will the Real 4th of July Please Stand Up on July fourth, this is my sequel. Smile, hopefully Big Brother is not watching you on camera yet.
- 35.5 Million: Number of People Traveling by Car to celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends.
- 150 Million: Number of Hot Dogs Consumed Over the Weekend
- 68.3 Million Total cases of beer sold [at 24 beers a case, that is more than 1.6 billion beers] on Independence Day weekend, the most popular holiday for beer purchases, followed by Labor Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day and Christmas.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t these all democracies?
- $247.1 Million: Value of Fireworks From China (no wonder the Chinese love the U.S. 4th of July holiday)
- About 42.6 percent (103 million) of the people celebrating the Fourth this year will attend a fireworks display or community party, while 11.5 percent (27…
View original post 258 more words